Making A Slideshow With Edited Sound In One Application
We usually need 1 or more programs to accomplish a slideshow project. Oftentimes theys are image editing program,
sound editing program and the program that generates a slideshow.
Today, we'd like to introduce you how to make a slideshow where the backgound music can be edited from the same application. Here is the result:
1. For complete building a slideshow lesson, you can refer to the following lesson:
2. After step 5 of the lesson above, make sure the audio is selected in the timeline then click Edit button under Sound property
3. There, under Sound Editor window, you can insert a silence period of time to the sound, adjust volume to the
selected range of the sound, copy a range of the sound then paste it into the existing one, add another sound then
merge it into a suquence sound, and lastly delete a selected range of the sound.
4. In order to select a particular range of audio, drag the vertical red line to the end of specific time.
5. After selecting a particular range of time you can delete it, copy and paste it to any specific time, or adjust its
Whereas for inserting a new additional backgound music, you need to put the red vertical line to the point where the new audio file will reside. You just need to click the timeline in and the red vertical line soon reside there, then click on Import button to browse the additional audio file.