Creating A Flash News Ticker Easily
A News Ticker is a small screen space on news television networks dedicated to presenting headlines or
minor pieces of news. Now you can add a flash news ticker on your website. You can add a horizontal or vertical
flash news tickers. We will show you how to make a vertical flash news ticker easily.
Here is the result:
1. Run Incrediflash XTreme 3.
2. From startup menu, choose "Blank Project" & click on "OK" button.
Incrediflash XTreme will show a window to choose the dimension of the project. We Use 250x300.
3. The background, we use stylish and choose Rounded Tile.
4. To insert text, from side toolbar, click on text button.
5. Now, you can add the news. For this tutorial, we type our product's description. Don't forget to make some space.
6. To edit an object effect settings, click on tab "Effect" in the preview window.
To Entry Effect, We type 0 for Show after and we choose "Pan/Zoom/Rotate" for effect. And type 19.9 for duration of the effect.
To Exit Effect, We type 0.1 for Show after and we don't choose the effect.
Click on more control button to change scale, position, rotation and alpha of the object.