Making A Simple Flash Sandals Webstore
One of the success key of running a web store is how to manage its front page so that people who
visit the store feel pleased with the circumstence.
Today in these series of tutorial we'll try to present a simple way how to build a frontpage of a sandals webstore.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash XTreme program.
2. Choose Blank project and set the Dimension to 550 x 600
3. By default there's aleardy one blank scene opened at the Scene list window. Under Background property window, set Background to Image(Fit). And next to Source label, click on the Browse button to choose background.jpg file as the scene's background.
5. Insert the following files into the scene and arrange them as shown below:
6. Insert add_to_cart.png into the scene and arrange them as shown below:
7. Copy each sandals objects and resize them bigger, about two and half times the smaller one. Put them around "Bison Sandals" text
as shown below:
Rename the related bigger sandals objects by adding suffix "b" after the name of the smaller one.
8. For every sandals obejcts, set on over action to show its bigger related object and hide "Bison Sandals" text as shown below:
9. Insert a rectangle object covering the whole area of the project file. Set the obejct to full transparent and put it just before
the first sandals object as shown below:
10. Set the rectangle object above with the following action when On Over action occurs:
- show bison_sandals text object
- hide all the bigger sandals objects