Creating Flash Animated ECard For Easter Easily
To make an animated e-card, you simply need creativity and Adobe Flash. If you don't have any experience
in Adobe Flash, you need more time to make your own e-card. Otherwise you need a program which can help you to
make e-card easily. For this tutorial, we will show you how to make e-card and send the e-card to your friend by
email easily. You just need to prepare your photos.
Here is the result:
2. From menu, click on "create new Show" button.
Then fill in the "Show name" and choose a template that you want. For this tutorial, We fill in the show name with "Easter 2010" and choose a Theme template. Click on "OK" button to continue.
3. Click on "Add photo" button and select a photo from your computer.
4. Go to tab 3 "change Template", choose Event and Easter Template.
5. Click on tab 4 "decorate Show" to insert the text, gif file, etc.
To insert text, you can click on "Speech Bubble" tab, then drag the text clip into preview window.
To insert gif file, click on "GIF" button, choose your gif file.
Do these for the other text or gif files.
6. If you are done with decorating your photos, click on tab 5 "music & Settings". Change Show title to "Easter
Show", Directed to "Michelle & fam". We select "Mellow Fellow" for music. Then click on "Save Show" button.
Next, we click on "Finish Editing" to preview the e-card.
7. Click on "send by E-mail" to send this e-card to your family and friends. Fill in Name, email, subject & message.
Then click on "send E-mail" button.
Your e-card will be sent to your friend's inbox.
Here is the result :