Create Flash Banner With Text Float Effect
Today we will introduce you a Text Float effect applied to the object in a flash banner. Applying such effect is as
easy as applying other effects especially you will do this automatically using a wizard.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash Xtreme 4.0
2. Under Startup window choose Website Banner
3. Under Style tab menu, set Layout to Landscape and choose template at column 2 row 2.
4. Under Settings tab menu, you can replace the background either with your own image or with the one from
Incrediflash Xtreme library.
5. Under Text and Logo tab menu, you can add some text to the template and change the default logo with your
6. Click Finish button to exit from Create a Flash Banner window
7. You can modify the defalut settings of disco light effect as shown below
|for text1 object:
||for text2 object:
7. Under Setting property window of your project file set "Restart Movie" next to "At movie end" label