Making Photo Album for Summer Holiday
Summer holiday? It is a wonderfull time to take a time with your family to get fun together.
You can make some photos and share its with your friends and family.
We will show you how to make a photo album for your holiday.
Here is the result:
1. Run InAlbum.
2. InAlbum will show you a startup menu, choose SHOW button, then click "Create Project" button
Fill in the "Show name". For this tutorial, we use a Theme template from InAlbum. Click on "OK" button to continue.
3. Click on "Add photo" button and select photos from your computer.
4. To choose the template, Go to tab 3 "change Template", then choose Event and Summer Holiday Template.
5. To add the other object, Click on tab 4 "decorate Show". In this case, we will add some photos and text.
First, we will show you how to add a photo. Click on "add photo" button, find your photo. To change the setting, click on "more Settings" button. We type "3" for "Show after" and choose "Slide Up" for effect". And type "3" for "Hide after". The rest we use default. Do the same for the other photos.
Second, we will show you how to add text. Click on "Add text animation" button. For this tutorial, we type "It's a beautiful". To change the setting, click on "more Settings" button. We type "3" for "Show after" and choose "Text Squeeze" for effect". Uncheck "Show forever" and type "2" for the duration. We choose "Text Race" for the effect. Do the same for the other text.
Don't forget to change the setting of your page. To change the page delay (how long this page will show up) for this page, you can use settings under Page Delay.
6. Go to tab 5 "music & Settings" to fill in the show title, directed & starring. You can change the music too.
In this case, we use Original template music. Click on "Finih Editing" button to play this slideshow.