How To Edit Your Audio File When Making Flash Banner
Today we introduce you how to edit the inserted audio file in your flash banner with the same application which making the banner itself.
Here is the result:
1. Run IncrediFlash Xtreme 4.0
2. Under Startup window choose Website Banner and select any kind of layout and click on Finish
button to start the template.
3. Under Tools menu window, choose "Insert music and audio" and select
Under Insert Audio and Music window, select the first option "Backgroud music or sound without synchronization" then click OK button to exit the window. Let other setting as default.
4. Select the sound object in the timeline and click Edit button under Sound property window.
5. Under Sound Editor window, click Play button to find out the point where a man named Major Joe Sowers starts
speaking. You can zoom in or zoom out the appearance of the sound track to either seek the exact point of time or
see the whole track.
It' about at 2:47 minute when Major Joe Sowers does.
6. Start from 2:47 point of time drag the red vertical thin line to the end of sound track, then press Delete button
to cut the selection track.